Effective Date: 5/8/23
Information We Collect and How We Use It
We collect personal information that you provide to us directly, as well as information that is automatically collected when you use our Website. Personal information is information that identifies, relates to, describes, or can reasonably be linked to an individual.
1. Information you provide directly:
- When you sign up for our newsletter, we collect your email address through AWeber.
- When you purchase a course, we collect your name, email address, and payment information through Stripe.
2. Information collected automatically:
- We use Google Analytics to collect information about your use of our Website, such as pages visited, time spent on the site, and links clicked. This information is used to improve our Website and provide a better user experience.
- We use Google Ads remarketing services to serve ads based on your previous visits to our Website.
We use the information collected for various purposes, including:
- To provide, maintain, and improve our Website and services.
- To communicate with you, including sending newsletters and promotional materials.
- To process transactions and provide customer support.
- To monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve our Website and services.
- To serve targeted advertising.
Our Website is not intended for children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, please do not provide any information on our Website.
If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected].
Your Privacy Rights
1. California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA):
2. California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA):
If you are a California resident, you have certain rights under the CCPA, including the right to request information about the personal information we collect about you, and the right to request that we delete your personal information. To exercise these rights, please contact us at [email protected].
3. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
If you are a resident of the European Union, you have certain rights under the GDPR, including the right to request access to, rectification, or erasure of your personal information, data portability, and the right to object to or restrict processing of your personal information. To exercise these rights, please contact us at [email protected].
Third-Party Service Providers
We use third-party service providers to help us operate our Website and provide our services. These third parties may have access to your personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links to Other Websites
We take the security of your personal information seriously and use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction, or damage. However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure, the purposes for which we process it, and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, as well as applicable legal requirements.
By email: [email protected]
By mail: Kids in the Water LLC, 865 East Baseline Rd #1090, Gilbert, AZ 85233